What Makes Us Different
What makes us different.
We are Caring Experts in Giving Back
Independence and Confidence in Homes
At Next Day Access, we understand the urgent accessibility and mobility needs of our community. We are in a philanthropic industry that serves the fastest-growing population, the aging and disabled community. That’s why we are committed to providing solutions to our local neighbors across the country and internationally so they can feel independent and confident in their homes once again.
Why Become an Owner of Next Day Access?
If you’re looking for a business that combines helping those in need and becoming a caring expert in a major industry, Next Day Access is exactly that. The aging population is increasing at a fast rate. Now more than ever, aging in place has become a desired lifestyle for most. Meaning, people are in the market for modifying their home to create a safer and more comfortable home.
Accessibility and mobility needs are not only for people over the age of 65, but for anyone who has a mobility related injury or disability, either permanent or temporary. The disability community is the only community that anyone can become a part of any moment of their life.
Lastly, veterans are a huge part of who we serve. Thirty-percent of veterans have a disability as a result of their service. We have a direct relationship with the Veterans Administration.
As a franchisor, Next Day Access provides substantial support towards franchisees. We help with marketing efforts that include social media, product training, lead generation, webinars, tools to effectively reach customers, and best sales practices.
We have you covered.
- Product Training at the Home Office
- Webinars on Products from our Suppliers
- Marketing and Advertising Team
- Customized Social Media and Microsite for each Franchise Territory
- Team of Staff that have a direct relationships with National Accounts
- Site Visit from Our Franchise Business Development Specialist
- Primary and Secondary Vendors – Advantage in Buying
Five Advantages to Becoming an Owner of Next Day Access
- The accomplished feeling of helping others regain their freedom and age at home comfortably.
- Our business is recession resistant.
- Market Support from the Home Office.
- Our sister company manufactures ramps, American Access.
- Can be location based or home based.
Bonus: If you are a Veteran or a spouse of one, we offer 10 percent off of the initial franchise fee.